Sunday, February 01, 2009

Joining the Trend Towards Photography Snobbery

My new digital SLR camera arrived two days ago. Since then, I've practically forsaken all other activities in favor of rampant photo shooting -- with now approximately ten hours spent and a thousand pictures taken. Since I'm still learning how to use the camera (and also don't know much about photography), the percentage of good pictures is quite low.

Nevertheless, I did get a few beauties like the one below (post-processing done using Adobe Lightroom). You can find the rest on my Flickr photostream.

5 comments:

CrunchyJew said...

Wow, thats certainly a keeper!

Parisa said...

You must have a very good teacher.

Yisong said...

I love your hidden false modesty.

Lance said...

Man, I miss East Hill.

Thanks for posting this, Yisong!

Yisong said...

And East Hill misses you, Lance!