Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Me = Jackass

People often say that life is a journey, and each year is a chapter -- or maybe a page -- of said journey. It is important to reflect on how we have grown and how our experiences have shaped us. This offers valuable perspective on life as well as insight on ways we might improve ourselves.

But instead of spending New Years making up some bullshit resolutions which I probably won't keep, I've decided instead to celebrate my inner jackass.

Here we see a cute girl trying to strike a cute pose. Little did she know that her jackass cousin has foiled the picture with his huge jackass face.


Foiled again! This time both my cousin and aunt have been victimized.


More accosting of my aunt.


Captain Jackass is always ready for action.


Happy New Years everyone! And a special hurrah to all you wonderful jackasses out there. You know who you are.

1 comment:

Parisa said...

+1 to Captain Jackass.