Sunday, April 29, 2007

Living the easy life.

In response to my ever-increasing workload as the semester draws to a close, I've been taking it relatively easy this past couple of weeks. I went shopping with my sister (bought me a few new articles of clothing), played around with my new camera, and watched the Bulls demolish the Heat in the NBA playoffs.

I even played some pick-up basketball of myself, although my last trip to the gym ended on a sour note. I'd left my sweatshirt on the sideline benches, which contained my wallet, cell phone and car keys. After a couple hours of playing, one student noticed that his wallet was gone. Disconcerted, I checked my sweatshirt. While my wallet was still there, all my cash had been removed. I had about $160 in my wallet. Big mistake. Oh well, you live and learn, I suppose. The Cornell facility does offer lockers, and I'll make sure to safely stow away my valuables in the future.

I saw a performance of "Inherit the Wind" last night. While watching the show didn't quite have the same nostalgic appeal of my high school performance, the acting was quite impressive. In addition, the main character was played by J. G. Hertzler, who used to play General Martok in Star Trek: Deep Space Nine.

Well, it's well past the point where I should get some actual work done. So I shall leave you all with a rather old but still hilarious commercial I recently stumbled across . It may very well be the best commercial ever.

2 comments:

The Wrong Box said...

Have you seen the "Worst Commercial Ever"?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiHaqCFQLxA&NR=1

best college paper writing service said...

Very interesting article i can see in here. To lead our with happily we can follow your post.To do more entertainment we need to be more awareness bout our life.