Thursday, November 30, 2006

Research is cool

Here's a video of a tech talk my officemate Ryan gave at Google last summer. I must say, it's quite impressive. He tells me he was pretty nervous at the beginning, hence all those poorly delivered little jokes. Now all he needs is an arrogant-sounding foreign accent. What can I say, P2P networks are cute...

We're both trying to get internships this summer. He really wants to work in the Bay area, but I think I'll be happy anywhere as long as the work is interesting. All things being equal though, I'd rather work in either the Bay area or Seattle area (since my friends work there).

7 comments:

/p said...

...with the Bay area taking precedence since the more attractive people you know are there.

Yisong said...

Heh, Carrino's gonna take exception to that one.

/p said...

Carrino is too busy buying stocks to notice.

Anonymous said...

Oh, so now that none of us want to work at NVIDIA anymore you suddenly want to work in the bay area? I see the way it is...

Yisong said...

No one's stopping you from going back to NVIDIA...

/p said...

He is playing with your heartstrings anonymous.

Yisong said...

But I play them so well!