Monday, June 26, 2006

Midsummer Report

A recent CNN article listed the top 10 people who don't matter. While that was interesting and all, what I found most awesome was the link to the top 50 people who do matter. Placed at number 46 is Mike Morhaime, president of Blizzard Entertainment. Go Blizzard!

In other news, I have returned from my high school 5-year reunion. It wasn't as dramatic as I was expecting, but that's probably for the best. It was an action packed weekend full of seeing people you haven't seen in, well, 5 years. Some have grown up more than others, and some are more married than others. All in all, it was a good time. And now, I must get to workin' since I'll be off again to visit my family in Phoenix (we moved!) for 4th of July.

And so I'll present some highlights of the weekend.


Matthew "Eugene" Huskey, Charles "Chucky" Wang, and Yogesh "The Body" Raut... some things never change.


My junior year roommate Mark with Katrina.


Pooja, Shefali and Lavina. Pooja was in charge of organizing the whole reunion and did a fantastic job.


Left to right: Nate (whom I roomed with my senior year and affectionately call my roomnate), the Goatman (Tony), Lavina, Anne, and Steve (who, as usual, looks disgruntled).


Navreet, Eric and I at Portillo's. Eric seriously does not understand the meaning of the word smile.

2 comments:

Jess said...

It looks like the reunion was fun! I wish I could have been there. Damn weddings. ;) Have fun in AZ!

Jess

Yisong said...

Ah well, weddings important too. Life happens, don't'cha know?